we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

mid term!

Just wanted to hop on here to say that I'm taking my mid-term in Photo 50 tonight...so be thinking of me please! :) I think it'll be a breeze. I also have my portraits due tonight and it's only HALFWAY done, so hopefully I'll be able to get done with those to turn in before the night is over....eeeeeeeeeeek!

Wednesdays are not my fav days...I drop Haylee off at school and I don't see her until the next morning because Tim picks her up for vocal lessons at 5pm and they get home and I'm already on my way to school. :( It's a bummer. But at least tomorrow night I can spend time with her, and she finished her homework last night so she won't have anything to do when she gets home except take a walk with ME! Yeah!

Ok better go! Have a great night! :)

3 comments:

Brandy's Adventure said...

GOOD LUCK on your midterm! I know how stressful those can be!!
Let us know how you did!
Talk to you soon.
Brandy

Elizabeth said...

I pray that you did good sis! I know it is hard to be away from Haylee but it will all be worth it when you are done! I love you!
Love,
Liz

Monique said...

Hope your mid term went well!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers