we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

ooooh lala

I didn't know what to title this post because it's just a bunch of random thoughts coming out of my head. Since Easter - the week has pretty much flown (/is flying) by! It's already hump day and you know from there the week just flies, right? Well, sometimes it does.

So I have a confession to make...I skipped school on Monday! :) I did I did. Well my allergies are acting up again {and so the story goes with the change of every season...}. So I opted out for class on Mon night. Shame shame! I AM, however, going tonight. I'm really nervous to see how I did on my mid-term and my last project as I do NOT think it went too well on my part. :( Well, we will see. Live and learn I guess. I took some random pics of Haylee on Easter so I am going to develop that roll of film in lab tonight.

I am SO excited...I counted down and we have about 60 days until we go to NEW YORK! Haylee, Tim and I are beyond excited. We are going to try to pack as many things as we can in our short time there. Haylee and I have never been and Tim went when he was younger but I bet he doesn't remember too much about the city. We're going to surprise Haylee and take her to a play and then she's going to the HUGE FAO Schwartz toy store. She is super excited. :)

Not too much else to comment on! Haylee is switching from vocal to ACTING classes tonight, which she is excited about. She loves her vocal class too though. Maybe eventually we can get it to where she can do both. ;) Tonight Tim is going to speak with the scout and ask him which photos to use for her headshots also. So we will get those turned in and then hopefully be getting her pics back so we can create a portfolio and start auditioning. That is where we stand with that. (I know you asked Monique on Haylee's blog) Haylee is excited about it!

Okie dokie pokies...going "back to work" now. ;) Oh...also I added more music below so be sure to check it out. I added some Weezer because I discovered I really like them! Ok, bye.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers