we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

10 things...


10 things you may NOT know about me!
{I know I was supposed to do this some time ago...I got tagged to do it but never did...I am taking a break from my weekend to just talk a little about myself...um...moreso than I already DO I guess! That's what blogs are for...}

1. I am VERY shy...at first...until I warm up to you and then I'm not at all!

2. I do not like large crowds. I start feeling claustrophobic and I hate it.

3. I collect lip gloss. I didn't realize this fact about myself until today actually. I cleaned out all of my old purses and I found FIVE...seriously - half way to almost new lip glosses. I have 3 in my current purse, one at work and 2 in my car. I believe I also have a few in my make up drawer and I haven't even started spring cleaning on my master walk in closet...so I'm sure there are some in there also. I don't know why I have such an obsession with lip gloss. But apparently, I do.

4. I have a SERIOUS phobia of snakes. It hasn't been diagnosed, but I'm sure I am. Most people are "afraid" of snakes, but I start hyperventilating and shaking and screaming when I come close to them. I have a few horror stories (thanks to my brother in law Al and a few others!!) about snakes from camping. I am completely terrified.

5. I used to wear braces. You wouldn't be able to tell it if you looked at my teeth now because I didn't wear my retainers like I should and my bottom teeth (and some top teeth) grew crooked again. :( Maybe one day I will have to get invisible ones! That is why you will hardly EVER see me smiling with my teeth showing. I'm very self conscience when it comes to them too.

6. I lost 30 pounds on Weight Watchers. I always tell everyone it was RIGHT after I had Haylee, but it wasn't. It was 18 months after I had her. So that is considered more than bonifide "baby weight". The funny thing was, I never actually JOINED WW, I just had one of my friends mail me her points book and I meal planned from my points book.

7. I can touch my nose with my tongue. Try it, I dare you!

8. I like trying new foods! I am not scared of anything when it comes to food. I am NOT a picky eater...I don't know if I've always been this way, but I will eat just about anything. I have found that I do not like most things that other people don't like, such as liver and onions and brussel sprouts. Hmm.. I guess I'm pretty normal after all. ;) The weirdest food I've tried would have to be alligator. I don't usually eat weird things at home though because Tim and Haylee are a bit pickier than I am (Tim mostly).

9. I took a few dance classes when I was younger...such as tap and jazz but you would NOT be able to tell it now. I do not have a coordinated DANCING bone in my body! I wish I did though because I love music and I love to move...but I move more like a robot and less like a swan. :) I really do try though...does that count for anything? White girl CAN'T dance!

10. I used to have more piercings. Nothing crazy. Just my belly button, my cartilidge in my upper right ear and another set of holes in my ears. I don't have any tattoos though (I can't think of anything I want on my body for the rest of my life!). I am down to just one set of holes in my ears now. ;) I think I'll keep it like that!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers