we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings
tim portrait
the one i turned in was a little darker than this but you get the point. i don't like how light the sun is on his face, but what can ya do. :) what do you think?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow... Tim looks great. This looks like a professional photo shoot! Todd was impressed, too!
Looks like he is going to bite my head off...arrgh!!! Good pic sis! Today we ended up at Ocean Shores, WA...it is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen...I took a few b&w photos...can't wait to upload them! Love, Liz
LOL @ Liz! Well I told him not to smile (he probably wouldn't anyway, he doesn't like his pic taken, ha ha!). I didn't want a full on cheesey pic. Just a nice shot. And the sunlight was in his eyes, but that's how it goes when you're the model! ;)
4 comments:
Wow... Tim looks great. This looks like a professional photo shoot! Todd was impressed, too!
Ann
Looks like he is going to bite my head off...arrgh!!!
Good pic sis! Today we ended up at Ocean Shores, WA...it is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen...I took a few b&w photos...can't wait to upload them!
Love, Liz
That photo is great! It does look like a professional head shot.
LOL @ Liz! Well I told him not to smile (he probably wouldn't anyway, he doesn't like his pic taken, ha ha!). I didn't want a full on cheesey pic. Just a nice shot. And the sunlight was in his eyes, but that's how it goes when you're the model! ;)
Thanks for your nice comments!
Post a Comment