My mind set just isn't right this morning and I feel GUILTY. :( I just wanted to blog about it. Can you just say a prayer for me that I get into the right frame of mind...for the LOVE our Heavenly Father gave to DIE on the cross for us and rise again. For me to STOP worrying about dumb LITTLE things and just make this a GREAT day! For me to get into the correct frame of mind today so that I might enjoy the time spent with my precious family.
I just get all wrapped up into little things being "perfect" when really nothing in life is perfect except our God. He proves that to us time and time again. I am feeling sorry for myself and it's totally NOT about me today. It's about God and it's about family and love. And new beginnings.
So here's to my "fresh" beginning this morning. :)
Dear God,
THANK YOU for this day. My house may not be thoroughly clean, the shirt I want to wear today may not be ready for me as I get out of the shower. The bathing suit I just bought to wear today later when we go swimming may be too small on me...but dear Lord...I pray that you carry my mind to things that MATTER. The important things of this day like the LOVE you have for us and how we were on your minds when you were crucified on that cross and rose again so that we might be free from Hell. I pray that I can just rejoice with everyone else and not dwell on the imperfections of this day but the greatness of it all. I love you Lord.




No comments:
Post a Comment