we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

argh to the day

Ever had one of those days? My weekend was GREAT, full of relaxation. Full of hard core rockstarness (if you will). Last night we went to our friend's house and played Rock Band for 6 HOURS straight. I know what you are thinking and you're right...we're nuts. ;) But we truly think we're awesome. Hee hee!

Today...well was Monday. I really shouldn't have to say more. :P It was busy and crazy - which is fine. Then I accidentally hurt one of my friend's feelings. I truly didn't mean to...if you are reading this you know I didn't. But I was just really worried for her well being. I won't go into detail but I hope she knows I was thinking about her tonight!

I had school tonight also and all was fine except some careless person in my class...I was just a little upset because she hogged a certain station for FAR too long and I did not get done what I need to. :( My friend Linda and I decided to go in an hour early on Wednesday though to get done what we need to. I have a project due on Wed.

It was just an ARGGGGH kind of day I think. I hope tomorrow is better. I'm praying it is. I was so close to tears a few times today and yeah maybe it's just me being a little emo. LOL. Someone at work told me I am a little emo. I thought it was hilarious (maybe a smudge true?!), so I use it to my advantage. I really am emotional all of the time, not just sometimes. But hey...that's ok. That's just me.

I am excited for tomorrow! Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow I can start over. Yay for tomorrow.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers