...life is my inspiration
Ok I CAN'T stop laughing! I have to try this with Al and I! Tim is too funny! I love the shake he does at the end! ROLF!!!!!Too funny!Love, Liz
That is so funny! I agree your husband is the best part. He just looks so goofy in it!! :-)
Melissa,PLEASE I hope you read this and tell Liz to check her blog and the comment I just left. I dont know how else to reach her but to leave this on her blog in a comment.Thanks,Hope you have a great weekend,Mrs. J
Julie did this to her family too. The men always look hilarious on these. It is so funny.... love, Aunt Teresa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok I CAN'T stop laughing! I have to try this with Al and I! Tim is too funny! I love the shake he does at the end! ROLF!!!!!
Too funny!
Love, Liz
That is so funny! I agree your husband is the best part. He just looks so goofy in it!! :-)
Melissa,
PLEASE I hope you read this and tell Liz to check her blog and the comment I just left. I dont know how else to reach her but to leave this on her blog in a comment.
Thanks,
Hope you have a great weekend,
Mrs. J
Julie did this to her family too. The men always look hilarious on these. It is so funny.... love, Aunt Teresa
Post a Comment