we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Yay it's Saturday!

Well today has been good so far! :) This morning Miley woke up at her usual 1am (Tim goes down & gives her...um...positive reinforcements, LOL!) and then she woke up at 4:30am, so I got up, let her out & put her back in her crate & went back to bed. Didn't wake up until 8:30am! Yay! That is sleeping in for me.

Then I gave Miley a bath after breakfast, Haylee a shower, Tim got into his shower, and I took a shower (good thing we have more than one bathroom!). After my shower I was getting my make up on & the door bell rang. Haylee was downstairs with Miley & I wasn't going to answer because really there are only a few options as to WHO could be ringing my bell on a Saturday morning. 1.) Solicitors - trying to sell me SOMETHING or 2.) A religious salesperson (as I call them) - trying to sell me on their beliefs. :) Now, don't get me WRONG, I am NOT anti-sharing my testimony with anyone or trying to show someone the way to salvation, but I just knew it was one or the other. It was #2. A Jehovah's Witness at that. I love the Mormons because usually there are two of them & they are VERY nice & respectful & you just tell them you are not interested and they move on. (I love you Brandie!!! No offense at all, you know me) But this guy....ha ha! He was a J.W. and would NOT STOP TALKING. I even told him I was just too busy and he kept going on and on. LOL! I wish I had some verses of strong scripture to come back & tell him -- but it was early, I was tired & a little irritated he wouldn't stop talking. ;)

After that we got ready & went to Target & Henry's. Today is Haylee's soccer game and we are the family in charge of bringing snacks & oranges. So we got the stuff to put all of that together for 11 girls. I'm excited because today we get Haylee's soccer pics back!! I hope they came out nice. I'll have to take a picture of a picture since I don't own a scanner. :) So look for them later on today on her blog.

Today has been SO nice weather wise, it's in the upper 60's today and sunny. Very nice, cool brisk but yet nice day. Tonight after soccer we're going out to dinner just us three - probably at Macaroni Grill & then we're going to go watch "Fred Claus". It should be a fun family thing to do! I'm excited about it, we haven't taken Haylee to the movies in a long time. If she scores a goal today we will also go get frozen yogurt - since that's the deal we hold with Haylee. :)

Alrighty...better get off of here & go get her uniform together. Have a GREAT weekend everyone! I will be posting pics of Haylee & Miley tonight on Haylee's blog, so be on the look out.

Love,
Melissa

2 comments:

Brandy's Adventure said...

Hey Melissa! You are sounding a little brighter! Sounds like you have a busy weekend too...or busy day at least. We are having some good weather here too...RAIN!!! I love rainy weather! So we decided to hit Target too!
I have to ask my social worker about posting any pics of Gabe. I am not sure how that works with the whole privacy thing.
Hope you guys enjoy your day together as a family! I bought some games for us all to play together tonight, so hot cocoa and games it is!!!
Can't wait to meet you in January too! We will figure out something!!!
Talk to you later!

Brandy's Adventure said...

Sorry, I just read my previous comment and when I said "you are sounding a little brighter" I meant....mood...not brains!!! LOL!!! Sorry about that!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers