can this day go by ANY slower?? it's raining - actually POURING - i LOVE it. i love it so much i actually ran out in it to WALK across the street (big street, with a crosswalk who's light took forever to turn green) and buy a burrito from Rubio's. oh my goodness it hit the spot, it was HOT and just delicsiou. :) someone bought whip cream to go with the hot cocoa we have in the kitchen, so around 2pm or so i'm going to get some (i already had one cup today, but whatever, it's COLD out!). it's 56 degrees out here people! can't get any colder than THAT in California. ;)
i wish i had a good book to read (come on Barnes & Noble....hee hee). for now i'll just blog some random things!
i worried if Miley would go outside this morning with the raining just a pourin, but guess what? she DID! she even stood out there & played a bit. nothing can stop this dog i swear, she's pretty easy going. i LOVE that about her. she likes to talk back though....figures, we live in a family of TALKERS (i've even formed into one!). she's adorable though and i've discovered i have to bathe her 1-2 times a WEEK in order for us to put up with her funk. ;) she can get preeeeeetty smelly at times! i don't know how! she's loving her raw hide bones and she's pretty much chewed them all up to pieces! looks like Santa will be getting Miley some bones for Christmas this year! ;)
Haylee got her school portraits back yesterday! they turned out a lot better than her other school's photos. i actually purchased some of these too, so i will be mailing those out, if you really want one, please let me know. i think i have 16 wallets. i totally forgot i ordered them until i got them yesterday! :) i wish i would've known or remembered because i just SEALED all of my Christmas cards, but oh well. would be kind of bad if i UNsealed them to insert the school pic. LOL!
my feet are SO cold right now. i am NOT wearing "weather appropriate" shoes! i'm wearing ballet flats and not gouloshes! (or whatever you people call them....whatever, it never rains here!)
ok...well my office is full of people now so better go! tootles!




3 comments:
Mel, I was going to ask you if it was raining there because a big Southwestern storm is getting ready to dump snow/ice on Missouri tomorrow. I hope it's not too much though. I know how you LOVE the rain. Don't you wish you could have some SNOW too??? hee hee I bet Miley and Haylee would love to play in it!
Love, AT
Glad someone is getting some kind of "wet" stuff! I am waiting for it to rain here so we can go up to the SNOW!!! I am dying to see snow sometime soon! We are going to go sled riding if we ever get some!! It is suppose to be 58 degrees here tomorrow....burr....I have already been drinking hot cocoa the past few days! I love it in the morning, sitting in my jammies with a cup of cocoa. Doesn't get any better than that!!
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Brandy
Of course I want a picture...bet you already knew that though! We got snow here! It snowed all day yesterday...without stopping for one minute but it didn't really stick so that was good. I like to see it coming down but I don't like to drive in it with these people b/c they don't know what the heck snow is! We get a few snow flakes on the road and everyone freaks out!
Anyhow...I think I'll go update my blog now!
Love, Liz
Post a Comment