we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Ughhh Monday

Do you ever just have one of those Mondays? The kind where you just FEEL something is not right & once it begins you want to go home & start over? :) That is my day today!

I guess looking back I could say I've had worse, but it's been a crazy one to say the LEAST. I think I slept fine, with the exception of Miley crying at 4am because we are keeping her in the guest bathroom downstairs until she's house trained fully. She slept fine all night & wanted to play at 4am. So I got her up, took her potty & she laid down with me until 6am.

Then Haylee woke up with a tummy ache (she said). So I gave her some medicine for that. I hope she's not getting sick, she's sitting here pouting because she doesn't want to eat what I'm making for dinner. :P

I messed up by not confirming a lunch with one of my partners clients & he didn't show up & I thought he would be SO furious with me because he didn't sound happy on the phone. :( But I later found out (later on in the day) that the guy did eventually show up, whew. I wish I would've known it sooner because I was sure STRESSED out about it all day. Putting myself down. I felt "out of it" after that too and kept making small mistakes. Ugh. Those types of days make me feel so dumb! Know what I mean???

I thought I'd call a good friend who I haven't talked to in almost THREE WEEKS (I'm a bad friend!!!!) - but we've all just been busy! Well I said hello and she said hi and then BURST into tears. :( She has had health problems & they've just been going down hill the past few weeks. She had to have some sort of major surgery on her back & she's been taking narcotics for the pain & she's been hallucenating & depressed and everything. She has a daughter Haylee's age (remember Gracie?) - and she's just had Gracie watching tv all day long and she's feeling really guilty and upset with herself. I feel horrible for her - I felt horrible for not calling her sooner...I don't know why I didn't. :( So of course I extended my hand, I'm going to take Gracie this week sometime & we'll have a picnic at the park or I'll bring some food over to Tammy's. She isn't cooking, cleaning or anything. She cannot even take care of her horse - so I wish the horse knew me better and I'd clean her stall and feed her, but I don't. Can you please pray for Tammy? I feel helpless, my friend has never cried like that before, she really scared me. Pray for her pain, pray for her to heal & get better so she can get off of these drugs and take care of her family as she knows how.

I really hope tomorrow is a MUCH better day for us all!!

On a BRIGHTER note -- Miley is doing very well! I don't think she seems too young to be away from her mom. She has been eating the organic puppy food, I have to soak it for her each day, twice a day. We just got a crate from my friend tonight, so she'll be crate training from now on. We left her in the bathroom today & she only peed (and peed and peed so much she peed through her pad!) on the pad. :) Then I let her outside and she peed and poo'd outside! Yay! She's been pooping outside for the past five times or so. Yay!! Good girl Miley!

If you got this far, thank you for reading - - please say a prayer for us tonight. Devil's been trying to get us down, but we'll be just fine! I think I'll read Haylee some Bible bedtime stories...they make us all feel better. :)

Love,
Mel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there honey, God will see you through and I will put Tammy on my prayer list. I am glad Miley is doing good! Thought she was sleeping with you? I will pray for a better day for you tomorrow as well. Take care, I love you, Mom

Brandy's Adventure said...

Just hang in there. We all have had "those" Monday's and Tuesday's...you get my point! Don't stress too much or you will end up with canker sores like me!! Too much info..sorry!
Glad to hear Miley is doing well. The potty training might take a while, but she will get it. We crate trained Samson and he has been out of his crate for over a year now (He just turned two)so it will happen soon. Just keep smiling....Jesus loves you!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hey sis...sorry to hear about your bad day! Unfortunatly we all have those days! But it will get better! I will definiatly be praying for Tammy! Poor thing...I really feel bad for her...that has to be horrible! That is so nice that you will be taking Gracie for her...maybe you could take a meal over to their house or something.
Anyhow...glad to hear that Miley is doing good...sounds like she is really catching on fast...she will get the whole thing soon! I'll say a prayer for all of you tonight!
Love,
Liz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers