we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Tag...you're it!

Tagged...by Cindy ;)

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:

1. graduated boot camp & on my way to life in the Air Force
2. living in Biloxi, MS
3. was still a teenager
4. was scared and anxious of what was to become of my life.
5. was single


5 things on today's "to do" list:


1. Take a shower
2. Buy oranges for today's game from Henry's
3. Go to Haylee's soccer game @ 1pm
4. Go to church tonight
5. Drop Haylee off @ my in-laws so Tim & I can go on our date!


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. fresh fruit
2. Pretzels
3. anything to do with peanut butter
4. cheese
5. Chocolate


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a house
2. Pay off the car
3. Invest
4. Kids college funds
5. Give to charities


5 places I have lived:

1. St. Charles, MO
2. Panama City, FL
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Abilene, TX
5. McGehee, AR


Five jobs I have had:

1. Babysitter (first job)
2. Administration in the Air Force (second job)
3. Office Manager @ Crate and Barrel (third job)
4. Sales & Marketing Assistant @ Coast IRB (fourth job)
5. Executive Assistant @ KSJG accounting firm (present job)


I tag...Whoever wants to and

1. Liz
2. Mindy
3. Jenni
4. Julie
5. Monique (if you aren't too busy with a new baby!!)

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers