
i am super dooooooper excited because today i asked my really great and awesome friend Lisa if she will attend this women's Bible study i will be taking starting Sept 16th and she said YES! :) this is really great and i think will be very healthy for her as she is going through a few things in her life and she lives an hour and a half from work, so i told her every other week when she attends the Bible study with me, she can come over and spend the night! so twice a week we can have a Girls' Night IN! isn't that awesome?!! i'm stoked!
this is going to be my first all women's Bible study and i just hope and pray it is a great one for me. i am going through a few things in my life too {aren't we all?} and i just pray this is exactly what i am supposed to be doing. i have been in one other Bible study and it really ended up being something i needed in my life at the time, so hopefully this is as well.
if anyone else would like to go, and you live in the area, please let me know! it starts Sept 16th, every Tues night at 6:30 (until 8:30) and the cost is $40. email me if you're interested: hayleebug@gmail.com
love,
mel <3




2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think, I KNOW, this is going to be the right time in your life for this. This Women's Bible Study is exactly where the Lord wants you to be and I am so so so so excited for you and your friend. This is an answer to prayer that I have prayed for you for over 6 months now. I know the Lord is going to do mighty things through you and for you through this bible study. Just know when you are sitting there the lst night that you had a prayer warrior praying for you all along to be sitting in that chair.
I love you with all of my heart,
Mrs. J
and oops. What I need to send you is still sitting here on my desk. This weekend I am going to get a note written and then get this in the mail to you lst thing Monday morning!
i love you too Mrs. J. you are the nicest person i know...so caring and loving and selfless. :) thank you.
Post a Comment