Ever had a day where nothing seemed to go right?? Well - today is MY day. :P Seriously it just didn't seem to start off nicely & I guess that is what started the downhill slide.
First off - Haylee fell out of bed this morning around 5:30AM and couldn't go back to sleep. She was VERY tired too because yesterday the Y took the kids on a HUGE walk to the fire/police department for field trip day. She was crabby ALL morning long. Which doesn't usually put me in the best of moods. ;)
I went back to sleep for a bit and woke up at 6AM, with my new routine I get up at 5:30AM but I was so tired for some reason. So I didn't get to read my Bible. :( I was sad.
I haven't done dry cleaning in forever (since last week) so I had NO clean pants to wear today. So I dug into my dirty ones & pulled out the one less wrinkled and smelly (I don't want any judgement whatsoever here...only sympathy! *wink*). I was running late so I just put my hair into two pigtail buns (some of you have seen this look on me) - - it's my "my hair is too long and I can't do anything with it" look. At least I've had about 4 comments on it at work. But still...ugh. I don't FEEL pretty, LOL.
I went to the bathroom today, and the tie on the back of my shirt fell into the toilet...I kid you not. At least it was only the tip that got wet, but still. How discusting is that?!?!!!
I had to run and grab lunch for one of the partners today for a meeting (so 3 lunches) and I couldn't find the bakery - - I parked on the opposite side of the building and had to run all the way around (in dress shoes and 90 degree - felt like it - weather). Are you feeling sorry for me yet??????? :)
Anyway...praying today gets better! Pray with me! LOL. I think I need all I can get today. ;)




3 comments:
I have these days quite often,lol! I'll pray its a better day for you :)
Hugs~
Wendy
Oh my goodness. I couldn't help it you just wrote this so funny that I couldn't help but laugh! What a day! Sounds like you found some humor in it all?
Hope today was better!
Love ya!
Mrs. Jones
This is my life everyday...lol
I'm sorry you had a bad day. At least you have a good sense of humor about it. I'm glad the rest of your week was better!
Paula
Post a Comment