Oh what a day! This post is going to be COMPLETE opposite from yesterday's post. LOL! Today was wonderful. :o)
I think God heard my cry last night when I went home & prayed about my nasty day.
Somehow I got signed up at work to go with an Audit Manager and a Tax Partner to a Harbor Cruise. Our company was a sponsor so I had to assist everyone, play hostess, write out name tags and silly little stuff like that. After that I got to do whatever, mingle, eat, drink, whatever. ;o) It was a lot of fun! Much better than sitting at a desk all day (but that is fine too).
I just love the harbor, the ocean, the cool breeze, the palm trees, other boats, bazillion dollar homes that I will never be able to afford but are nice to admire, just the whole atmosphere was wonderful. It was refreshing & the best part is someone at my work thought of ME to do the job. Which is nice since I have been second guessing myself on a few things (and after my crappy day yesterday).
I wish I would've taken my camera with me because it was all so gorgeous and the boat (although not a huge one) was cozy & neat! It was made out of all wood (even the floors) and had a vintage feel to it. :o)
I can't believe tomorrow is FRIDAY already!




1 comment:
Wow that sounds like lots of fun! You forgot YOUR camera! That's rare! haha Sounds like you had a great time sis! I'm glad that you got to go and enjoy it! You deserved it! I love you!
Love, Liz
Post a Comment