we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Some daily bread...fuel for your day

I liked my God Minute this morning a LOT! It just feels like God is speaking all around - I do get disconnected sometimes...and let me be flat honest - a lot of times. I let this busy world get the best of me. It's those moments I take time to pray & dig into the Word of God I feel most safe & blessed. I am expressive (and artsy) - therefore I created a blog I can share all of these wonderful feelings.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea - that I think I'm better than anyone else, because I AM NOT. I am far from perfect. Just ask my family! :) But I am delighted in the Lord, and I just pray that shines through in my bloggings. I love you guys!

David said, LET MY LIFE BE VALUED MUCH IN THE
EYES OF THE LORD, AND LET HIM DELIVER ME OUT
OF ALL TRIBULATION.
( 1 SAMUEL 26:24 *NKJV )

Dear Friends,
Just as David, when your life becomes filled with trouble,
suffering or woe, and you long for a little peace, turn to our
Savior Jesus Christ. For He said: "THESE THINGS I HAVE
SPOKEN TO YOU, THAT IN ME YOU MAY HAVE PEACE
IN THE WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION; BUT BE
OF GOOD CHEER, I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD."
( JOHN 16:33 )

After all, Jesus' never abandons us, leaving us to struggle
all alone! We can always call on Him in even the most
troublesome times, for He is always with us! For, WHO
SHALL SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST?
SHALL TRIBULATION, OR DISTRESS, OR PERSECUTION,
OR FAMINE, OR NAKEDNESS, OR PERIL, OR SWORD?
The answer is nothing at all! ( ROMANS 8:35 )

Also remember that confusion comes from satan and
not from our Heavenly Father, for it is written: FOR GOD
IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION BUT OF PEACE.
( 1 CORINTHIANS 14:33 )

So my fellow bloggers (added by Melissa), BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, BUT IN
EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION, WITH
THANKSGIVING, LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN
TO GOD; AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH SURPASSES
ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND
MINDS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. Amen.
( PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7 )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, sorry been busy and not on here a whole lot. But I am going to try to make my own blog! I tell you what, I work usually from 8 or 8:30 AM to 4:30 or 5:00 pm and then home and fix dinner and eat and clean up then go to the gym, then home laundry and whatever and then some time on here before bed. Get up and start over! ha! So we will see. Sounds like all is well with your family! I love reading all your stuff and now liz's also! Have a great evening honey. I love you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Your zeal and love for the Lord and your heart for Him was evident to me from the very first time I read this blog of yours. I love you sharing your feelings and thoughts on your blog. Being transparent before God and the world. Being FREE in Christ to share your true feelings on here.

I can't even tell you how timely this post was in my life and these scriptures. Thank you.

I am loving these God Minutes! Is that a devotional type book?

Love,
Mrs. Jones

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers