we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Laughter IS medicine

So Tim and I went to the Improv tonight at the Irvine Spectrum with Todd & Ann (Todd works with Tim and I've met Ann before - GREAT people!). Anyway....it was GREAT!

EXCEPT...of course we went on Prom night, right?! So every place took an hour or longer to get in to eat! Well we ended up at Dave & Busters...we saw a table of people leaving behind the bar so ran and sat down (the table wasn't even cleaned off yet!). At least we got a spot. ;) I had the Parmesan chicken crusted cesear and man was it good!!

Afterward we stood in line at the Improv to see Harland Williams (he was in "Something about Mary"...he was the guy that wanted to make the 5 min Abs instead of 6 min Abs...remember??) - anyway, HILARIOUS! Out of our little group I was the ONLY ONE to get carded, can you believe it? Well, I can. I get carded EVERYWHERE - it never fails. Funny because I am 27 years old. I think if I didn't get carded I would probably cry. Just kidding. But it's nice to know I look young. ;) The guy that looked at my ID said "wow you look way younger than that!". Yipeee! Good genes I guess. ;) Thanks Mom!

I'm tired and it's almost Sunday....30 mins away. Good night everyone! Here are SOME pics as I promised...

Love,
Mel

Me and Haylee before leaving tonight...she was in some SILLY mood!





1 comment:

Cheryl Jones said...

I love the pictures of you two together! So beautiful you both are.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers