Tomorrow I will be busy from the early morning as I am having a yard sale at my friend's house (what was I thinking?!). I have ALOT of Haylee's old baby things, to include her stroller, high chair and boppy pillow. There are SOME clothes, but I've been really good at donating those to GoodWill lately. :) We have a lot of things...this and that.
It's at my friend Tammy's house, she has Gracie who is a few months younger than Haylee. So they'll have a ton of FUN together. ;)
Afterward we're going to find me a new car! I don't think I'll buy it tomorrow, just look for now. We shall see. I want this car:

Welllll...let me say I REALLY wanted a Toyota Tacoma or better yet a Nissan Xterra. BUT with the rising gas prices, it just isn't going to happen. We have two cars and as it is right now we pay $400/month just for gas for both cars! Can you believe that? It's like another car payment. With a truck/SUV the gas would be about $600/month plus the amount of the payment for the vehicle. LOL - add those up and it's like a HOUSE payment (well in other parts of the country...not Southern California, HAHAHA!).
Anyway...this little beauty is a Nissan Sentra - the nicest one in fact. :) It has leather interior and a sun roof! I want to get a dvd/tv player on the inside - actually that is Haylee's request, LOL. We will do that after market price b/c if you have the dealer install it, it is $3,000! Crazy right?!
Hopefully Sunday, after church we can just relax! Maybe I will lay out at the pool...get this red freckly body even more red and freckly. ;)
Happy weekend everyone!! Love ~ Melissa




No comments:
Post a Comment