Well our weekend was fun - we still have a few hours left of it. :)
On Saturday we "slept in" until 8am...LOL - when you have a child that wakes up at 6:30am religiously sleeping in IS 8am! She's such an early riser...but most of the time you can't talk to her in the morning without getting into an argument. ;)
Tim got his oil changed while Haylee & I started cleaning house. He discovered that two of his tires had treads sticking out, so he had to get those changed too. Don't ya love that? Oh well, at least he's safe. After that we all went out & we ran some errands...Walmart (yes, we had our annual trip to Walmart...LOL - if you know me and Walmart and our horrible experiences you know what I mean) - this trip was pretty sucessful & safe. ;) We went grocery shopping and we stopped by Hollywood video because there was a "DVD blow out sale". We bought "The Holiday" and "Happy Feet" (the Holiday for me, Happy Feet for Haylee) - they were $7.50 each! They were previously viewed, but so what! Good deals, I love them!!
We went home and cleaned house massively - we're talking SPRING cleaning. I am so glad, now I feel a sense of relief. It's always nice to walk into a nice smelling clean house! Not that it wasn't before, it was just cluttered. :)
Then today we went to church & then Disneyland....now I am pooped! Our friend Josh and his gf were supposed to come by but they are still in Northern California, so he's supposed to spend the night at Beale Air Force Base and then come by tomorrow afternoon! So that should be fun. I'll be sure to have my camera handy then! ;)
Hope you're weekend was great!
XO ~ Melissa




No comments:
Post a Comment