we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

To the Mamas

I hope everyone had a BEAUTIFUL day! I got a sweet card from my princess. Also Tim got me my favorite flower - Gerbera Daisies (see Haylee's blog for a pic). I also had a mini shopping spree at one of my favorite stores in the mall. It was a fantastic day filled with family & LOVE! :)

A big hugs to all you Moms out there,
Melissa

1 comment:

Brandy's Adventure said...

Hi Melissa! I wasn't sure where to post, so here I am! Yes, we are Travis AFB! That is so cool that you guys both use to be in the AF. My husband has been in for 10 years now and I couldn't imagine the civilian life! I was reading your post about not reading your Bible in FOUR days! I go through phases like that too! I started setting my alarm (my husband)for fifteen minutes earlier and that gives me a little time to myself in the morning before the kids are all up! Just an idea...
We would love to have you guys up here too! Billeting (TLF) on base is only 39.00 a night! You could always make a weekend of it!! Just a thought....anyways, pray about it, I know it's a long drive and gas IS NOT cheap!!
Brandy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers