we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Crazy day!

I can't type much about this topic right now ~ but on Monday afternoon please lift me up in prayer & be thinking of me. Don't worry, I'm perfectly healthy, it is not my health or anything. :) Just think of me please!

On my way home from work today - WOW - I forgot that Tim had called me 2 hours earlier, he was on his way to take a test for school. He had said there was a horrible car accident. I actually, honestly didn't think much of it. Car accidents happen everyday right?

Little did I know, 2 hours later...WOW. Let me first explain that usually it takes me only 20 MINUTES to get from my work place to Haylee's school to pick her up. There was SO much traffic it took me 2 HOURS to pick up Haylee! At first I was upset because I thought it was just crazy California traffic on Interstate 5. I mean, it's not UNusual to have traffic on a Friday afternoon, but good grief! When I finally passed this accident that happened over 2 hours ago, it was the most horrifying. My eyes welled up with tears. It was a diesel truck that had crashed into the back of a mini-van - - which I am SURE had children in it since I saw a child's blanket on the ground and a toy. There were probably 3-4 other cars involved and they were also smashed. It was horrible, my heart jumped up into my throat. I feel like MY own life just flashed before me. It could have been me, or someone I know, and even though it wasn't, I humbled down & prayed.

Tim told me later they had to helicopter the medics down to pick up some bodies and there were some fatalities. How horrendous. I was so sad! Please be in prayer tonight for these poor people involved, I don't even know who they are. God knows.

Anyway - on a lighter note, the traffic jam made me take out my church's prayer list & I just went down and prayed for those individuals. I can't wait to write cards for these people! I just hope that they get it at just the time they need to hear encouragement. I just want God to use me in the best way possible. I feel really small alone, but by God's side I can make a huge difference.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Also, to my friend "Kimba" I just want to say that I've been thinking of you since you came to me today - just hang in there and God has a plan for us all. Sometimes it seems like people deceive us - but God has a reason for everything He does. I'll be praying for you! You know I love ya!

Take care & have a fabulous weekend everyone!! :)
Love ya ~ Melissa

Here's a pic of me & my precious girl:



No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers