To my beloved, faithful, loving blog viewers. :) I just thought I'd type this for you! You are special to me & inspire ME & love ME for who I am. For you make me feel blessed.
I was reading my Daily Walk Bible tonight...I'm in the book of Nehemiah - which again I find interesting! I've never once read Nehemiah all the way through in my 27 years of life. Before the chapters there is a little paragraph that I would just like to share with you tonight...
"Pray like it's up to God; then act like it's up to you." Those words are found nowhere in Scripture, but they contain problems and anxieties to him. 'Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God' (Philipians 4:6). Take a lesson from Nehemiah. When troubles come, turn your problems into prayers...pronto!
But once you have prayed through your problems, don't expect angels to finish building your walls! Pick up your trowel and finish the job God has given you. 'Continue to work...for it is God who works in you' (Philipians 2:12-13) is a great balance to achieve. Pick a situation in your life that needs prayer coupled with preparation. Pray it through, work it out and share it with a friend or family member!"
I found this little insight to be intriguing given the circumstance that has been placed in front of me this past week or so. :) God is amazing, we can't shout it enough.
Love to everyone! I am hoping to really get more pics of Tim & I to put on here. He's not a huge picture taker & I find it really hard to smoosh our faces together and extend my arm out to take my own couples photo. LOL! Hmm, maybe I'll have Haylee take a pic of us soon!
Have a great week!
Love,
Melissa
PS ~ CAN I SAY ENOUGH HOW EXCITED I AM THAT MY SIS IS COMING FROM IDAHO TO VISIT US IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS? IN FACT, 12 DAYS AND COUNTING DOWN! I CAN'T WAIT LIZ, I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!




No comments:
Post a Comment