we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Patience

Sometimes it's SO hard to have patience, isn't it? I think especially if you are a parent. ;) Some days even trying to go to the bathroom in peace is NOT an option. Ha ha. But seriously...trusting the LORD is the BEST thing we could possibly do.

REST IN THE LORD, AND WAIT PATIENTLY FOR HIM.- - PSALM 37:7


At times we just wonder why we are WHERE we are & what is the reason? But it's not up to US to know. It really isn't. God wants us to know that He is in control & sometimes He may even put something in your way to make sure you know He is there & that you should fully put faith into Him. :) I just think that is amazing - because we have a God that loves us SO much.

Last Sunday was gratitude Sunday at our church. It was so cool because the Sunday prior (Mother's Day) he had asked the church to email pictures of things we are grateful for. So I went home right away (LOL!) and emailed pictures of Haylee, me & Tim, Haylee & her little friend Gracie, Haylee & her cousin Lilly, and some pics of us as a family. Our church is BIG so you can just imagine my surprise when we walk into the huge auditorium to see a picture of my Haylee's face on the FRONT screen! It had her face & then the word "grateful". It was SO awesome!! My sister took pics of it as I didn't have my camera. Hopefully she'll share with me once she gets them downloaded. ;) Anyway, they had screens all over the lobby with all our pictures as well as well as a bunch of other families pictures.


Liz & Haylee eating dinner on our porch!


Haylee "did my hair" tonight & made me a PRINCESS! Aren't I beautiful???!! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl Jones said...

Hey, the phrase goes, "If the crown fits, wear it!" And looks like it fits just fine!
It was neat seeing your patio table and chairs all beautifully painted By none other than YOU and Haylee and Liz enjoying it!
I hope you are having a great time together and have had some great conversations as sisters!
I pick mine up at the airport tomorrow! She will be flying up from Florida and we will be going down to my other sisters house this weekend because my niece graduates. SISTER TIME! And, Mindy, KRis and kids will be there too!
I LOVED the "Gratitude Sunday" and this post. I like it when you express yourself like that and to read your thoughts. How true about gratitude. I need to do more of it. I have been still having a hard time with just loosing my mom.
Can't wait to see more pictures. Sure been thinking of you.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers