we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

please don't be offended...

...if you don't see your blog linked to mine...i changed haylee's template & of course it deleted all of the links {forgot about that!} and i am trying to remember from memory your blog links...lol!

so far i KNOW i am missing:

*Monique & Maddie
*Brady & JD's page
*Britney's boys page
*Cindy's page
*Julie's girls (Life in Nebraska)

so....i will keep looking, but if you REALLY want to make life easier for me, could you please put your link in a comment below this post? ;) i would greatly appreciate it! muchas gracias!

3 comments:

Julie said...

No problem! I did the same thing when I changed mine. It's http://www.maknme01.blogspot.com

Monique said...

Here is mine :-) I like the changes and I am glad you are keeping Haylee's too! http://tiredworkingmom.vox.com/

Jenni said...

www.jenniedwards.blogspot.com
and www.justjensthoughts.com
:) I, too, love the changes. Lookin' good!
~Jenni

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers