So far this weekend has been relaxed...tomorrow is going to be a little more crazy. The fam is getting together for a Father's Day/beginning of Summer celebration. We never really need a reason to party...it's always fun with everyone. I am actually feeling a bit under the weather and I think it's because of the weather. I have severe allergies {I'm a big geek...I have extremely sensitive skin...I'm highly allergic to wool...and I am allergic to everything in the air such as pollen, dust, grass, ragweed, etc. anything that grows outside pretty much! LOL!}. They are flaring up again...yuck. But Tim bought some allergy meds, hopefully they help.
Yesterday my company took everyone to DISNEYLAND - I have pics on my facebook if you want to see them - if you want the link please leave me a comment here & I will give it to you. It's so easy to post them to facebook. ;) It was a great time! I got there around 8:30am and left at 5pm. After I got home and Haylee told me all about her tea party {she was sad I couldn't go and I felt incredibly guilty...even though I bought her some pink mickey mouse ears and had her name embroidered on the back, LOL.} and then the three of us went out to dinner to ... my FAVORITE place - The Stadium Brewery {in Aliso Viejo...if you live out here you HAVE to go sometime...}. I had my most fav thing there, the Margherita pizza with an ice cold glass of their specialty blonde beer. Amazing. I slip into a mini coma. Ha ha! Love it!! It was perfect. :))
After dinner we watch The Hulk at the movie theater. I am in love with the Marvel comic movies, so of course I loved it. I was SO tired by the time it was done, but it was GREAT! I recommend it, but make sure you watch Ironman first. ;) That way you 'get' the ending.
Today we slept in a little {8am, ha ha!}, Tim worked out, I added some pics of yesterday to my facebook and Haylee played. Then we drove around to different areas. We love doing that. It gets us out of the house and Haylee always falls asleep so she gets in a good little nap and Tim and I can talk about everything. :) We came home around lunch & I made grilled cheeses and then Haylee and I had our very OWN tea party. We both dressed up and everything, I took pics, it was so cute. I made peppermint tea and we ate shortbread cookies. She has a Carebears ceramic tea set so we got to use that too. It was great. Man, I love my little girl with ALL my HEART.
Tonight Tim and I are going with his sister Nicole and her hubby Brian to see Jimmy Fallon at a comedy club. We're going out to dinner first at Javier's, which I love too. It should be fuuuuun. Nicki & Brian are fun people...and I'm not just saying that because they're family! Haylee is stoked cuz she gets to go to their house and see her cousins...Lilly {who is the same age as Haylee}, Jacob & Tyler. Grammie is watching all of them...should be a fun night for them too! I haven't been to the Improv in a LONG time! I'm excited!!
Then tomorrow we're having the get together at this one big regional park we always go to each year. It is fun because we have 9 kids in the family, so a big park is really what they need. ;) So energetic those rug rats! {including my own!} Haylee is excited to practice her soccer moves with Uncle Mark! And yes, I did sign her up for AYSO soccer again this year and yes, she is EXCITED. I cannot wait. Being a soccer mom is actually FUN, even though I am usually the youngest one there. ;) Ha ha! Too funny! But true!
Alrighty I think I have rambled enough...I think I'm going to go shower because I just sun bathed for an hour while I let Haylee swim. Maybe I will add an extra layer of red to my skin, who knows. Ha! I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend as well....




No comments:
Post a Comment