we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

balboa island

today was beautiful! we went to church {didn't go last night, lol} and that was just awesome. the pastor talked about miley cyrus and how people judge her because she's under such a microscope and it was just good to actually hear something positive about that young girl. especially since MY little girl adores her. ;) it was a great message actually. i took a lot of good notes which i may blog about later.

after church we went home, changed and headed up to my most FAVORITE beach ever!! newport beach - balboa island! i love love LOVE that beach. it's so laid back and it wasn't that busy today at all! it was about 75 degrees at the beach {it was about 85 at home, lol, only 10 mins from the beach and it's a 10 degree difference, amazing!}. we walked around and let haylee play on the beach playground and ate lunch at a local pizza parlor. it was great. what a wonderful afternoon. of course i brought my camera and i felt like a black & white photo shoot today. man i cannot WAIT to get my new DSLR camera though....wish wish wish. :)

until then i work it with my big kodak easyshare. ;) but i think i work it well...hee hee. given the equipment i have! LOL here are some pics i took...of course there are more on my facebook {so easy to upload on there!}. let me know what you think.

hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! tonight we also went swimming & one of our friends is over with tim to watch the laker/celtic game.....GO LAKERS!

pretty little Roxy girl..


we love to be silly!


this is a really cute pic of her i think ;)


oh to be a carefree kid again!! freedom!


my favorite beach...


dolphin hunting...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! Todd and I had fun, too. We ought to do that more often. We live so close to each other!

I was thinking about your other blog on how often people read it. I wonder that about mine, too. Many people I know don't blog or have time for it but have said they read mine. Who knows?? Either way, sometimes I think it's theraputic to write about the events in our lives and it's nice to reflect on them, too.

I hope we can join you at Saddle Ranch. Todd and I are still trying to figure things out. If not, definitely another movie night!! When does Batman come out??

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers