we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

wavin' the white flag...

...in desperation of just a NORMAL day. ;) Well, I believe I got one. It wasn't exactly how I expected today to go, but isn't God funny that way?? I don't know, maybe the past few days were to teach ME something or to show me a truth about some ONE, I am not sure.

I think the drama is coming to a close at least for now. I raised my head, sung out loud and actually had a SPRING in my step today, no matter how my heart hurt. :) I made it through the day with NO tears. Unlike yesterday I was a river flowing after work. Today WAS a better day! Yay! Thanks for your prayers too.

Tonight went WELL. I stayed at work since my school is 2 mins from work (verses the 15 mins from home). Went to school an HOUR early to get my project done. I believe I will get an A. I feel good about this one. ;) Still haven't gotten my mid-term and last project's grade back...Mr. teacherman keeps forgetting. Arghff! Oh well. I have to understand and believe he teaches more than just this one piddly class at my junior college. Hello. Ha ha!

I guess I will end with bragging about my husband. He's great. Every Wed he picks Haylee up from school and takes her to acting class (yes we forgo vocal class for now, given the chance she might be acting soon?!). He also feeds her and bathes her and just manages her without ME for one full night and not that I am amazed, but I love it. He also did some minor grocery/necessity shopping tonight and I come home and he's giving the dog a bath! :) Ya, maybe he's super-man. I think he ought to be given the FACT he married super-woman....

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers