But, to be called lucky once in awhile is a sweet treat. She was cutting my hair this morning and out of the blue said, "Melissa you are SO lucky, your hair color is just beautiful. I can tell it's your natural color and it's so pretty.". Awww! How sweet. Thanks Lauren. :) She made my day, can you tell?!!?
Ok here it is...ya you might not be able to tell, but it's an INCH shorter & more layered & shorter bangs...$65 later. Goshdarnit it's expensive to be a woman! Tim gets his cut for $15 twice a month. Loser. ;) j/k!



Please don't mind my messy house in the background. It's in the process of cleaning itself {ha ha I wish!!!}. Oh and these are with my phone so - yes even photographers use their cameras on their phones. I hate these pics of me now that I'm looking at them. Hey...but I'm *lucky* right?! ;)
Today has been really relaxed. The weather is 63 degrees, so it's been chilly and for some reason {maybe Haylee waking me up at 5:50am!} I am TIRED today. Tonight we're going to a baseball game {go ANGELS}. So that should be fun. I'm excited and Haylee has been bugging us about it all day, so I KNOW she is stoked. Crazy kid. :) Um yes I will bring my camera and you probably already knew that.
Ok...going to go take a nap before the big game....I hope they win!
Today has been really relaxed. The weather is 63 degrees, so it's been chilly and for some reason {maybe Haylee waking me up at 5:50am!} I am TIRED today. Tonight we're going to a baseball game {go ANGELS}. So that should be fun. I'm excited and Haylee has been bugging us about it all day, so I KNOW she is stoked. Crazy kid. :) Um yes I will bring my camera and you probably already knew that.
Ok...going to go take a nap before the big game....I hope they win!




1 comment:
Hey sis, cute cut! Too bad you don't work in a salon like me...I get all that work done for free :)
But it really is cute! I know it is expensive to look SO beautiful, but someones got to do it...right?!
Well...I'm finally going to go update my blog a little and put some new pics on there...go check her out!
Love, Liz
Post a Comment