
Does your day ever feel like you are on a merry-go-round? I never thought that merry-go-rounds were fun. They make me SO very dizzy.
And...it's only Tuesday! Go figure! It's just a bunch of things lately that are making me feel so dizzy. Being sick isn't helping much. My stupid allergies! I can just feel my sinus cavities. NOT fun. Work is good...and busy...and it's stressful for other people therefore there are attitudes flying and that doesn't make for a fun day. ;) But we will survive!
Then there are other things that are on my mind, but I'll spare you the details. :) I am actually at home now. We grilled burgers and hotdogs and had a family dinner. I am still feeling yucky, hopefully by the weekend I will feel better though.
I am so excited - there are a lot of events coming up soon! We are going to the Angel's game soon, another Linkin Park concert this summer and New York is coming up next month!! Yay! I am going to have so many awesome pictures of it all too. I'm super excited.
Well I guess I will close now...I don't have very much else to say! Have a good night. :)
Then there are other things that are on my mind, but I'll spare you the details. :) I am actually at home now. We grilled burgers and hotdogs and had a family dinner. I am still feeling yucky, hopefully by the weekend I will feel better though.
I am so excited - there are a lot of events coming up soon! We are going to the Angel's game soon, another Linkin Park concert this summer and New York is coming up next month!! Yay! I am going to have so many awesome pictures of it all too. I'm super excited.
Well I guess I will close now...I don't have very much else to say! Have a good night. :)




1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better! As for the cemetery there are two small ones (both really pretty) off of Trabuco Road, heading north. One is very close to the Stater Bros. It doesn't even look like one! The other is a couple miles further on the left (before you get to Bake Parkway). Nicole Simpson (OJ's ex-wife) is buried there. Crazy, huh? Hope your time project is going well!
Post a Comment