we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

the many faces...

...of ME! Hey maybe I am crazy...or maybe I just can't SIT STILL for a minute. ;) But I decided that I was in a good enough mood tonight to try to get a really GOOD "blog" picture of me for my sidebar. Not that I don't like the one I already have, but you never know. I like the color I have on tonight...so what the heck.

I did a vain photo shoot and for that I am SORRY but I thought it was funny...you can see the many faces of me. It's MY blog I can do what I wanna do...right?! Do people really read this anyway? ha ha! {I know you do Liz...you're my dear heart sis!}

Oh my gosh...I really liked this one -
did you know I can go cross eyed and the goofy smile and
bigtime wrinkled forehead...goshdarnit no WONDER
Tim can't get enough of me! ;)

Ya like the huge eyeball {look me in mi eye bool}
I do have a super-cool *starburst* in my baby blues tho'...yeaaaah!

Ah yes, I've been wanting to do this ALL DAY!
My thursday was...hmm..shall we say "less than mediocre"


I have bigger guns than a lot of guys I know...
this includes you Mark. ;) {kidding...ha ha! hope you're laughing!}


I hope you enjoyed my little photo shoot. The fact is, I'm not sure I liked any of those more than my sidebar pic...but who knows. I'm getting my hair cut again {same style, I love it} on Saturday so maybe I'll do another one! Maybe I'll throw Tim in there too...we all know he loves the camera. ;) {sense the sarcasm?}

Have a great night! Yes, I'm super stoked tomorrow we get to wear JEANS to work AND then after work me and a few girlies from work are going to have dinner and some liquid yum at the Yardhouse and I'm super excited because yayyyy it'll be Friday tomorrow! Bye for now.

Oh - ONE more thing...please keep my sis-in-law Kat in your prayers. She got into a car accident this morning {she is fine}. It was weird because I was thinking about her on the way to work this morning, just a random thought & then Tim calls to tell me she got into an accident. Pray for her and the car please. Thanks!

*side note from melissa...I think I will use these pics as my "emoticons"...great idea right?!!?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok sis...too much time on your hands! What crazy faces you can make! I took some pics of me like that but did dare think to put them on my blog! You are crazy though...we all know that...that's why we love you so!
Love, Liz
* *
+
(---) Happy Friday!!!

Elizabeth said...

UUgghh...this thing messed my face up that I drew for you...sorry!

Jenni said...

Hey, Mel, I read your blog daily! :) I just don't take the time to comment always. But know I am thinking of you....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers