it takes a lot of TIME and PATIENCE. time and patience. and money. LOL! i think i went through about 10 pieces of photo paper tonight! ridiculous! that stuff is NOT cheap either! :) but i think it's a learning experience and it's something i'm definitely going to do with the rest of my life because photography TRULY makes me HAPPY. i look back on the many things i COULD be or COULD BE DOING and the ONLY thing that excites me is taking pictures {and art...i adore ART}.
so anyway...it is closing in on 11pm and i still have to wake up at 6:15am so i am going to say GOOD NIGHT all. :)




5 comments:
Wow that turned out great! I bet you will get a good grade :). I'm so jealous, I want to take a photo class! I'm thinking I might take a digital photo class this summer...Ohhhh I found this website for photographers...thought you might be interested. Its a forum (like you need another one huh?).
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Snappers/index.php?
Love ya!
Brandie
Those turned out really good. I so want to invest in a new camera to take some better pictures. Hopefully later this year. :-) Love the new blog look and your new hair cut!
YEAH!!!!!!! The photographs turned out PERFECT~ Thank you Lord! What a gift He has given you and I can tell your excitement through this post. I am so happy that you stepped out in faith and are fulfilling what makes you happy in life. As I said before, I am along for the journey and will be following you along.
Mrs. J
This pic turned out great! I love this kind of art...I try to take these kind of pictures but it is like noone sees the beauty in it but me...oh well that's all that counts right!? Anyhow...you did great!
WOW! Those turned out so cool!! I am really proud of you! You really are quite the photographer and it seems like you really enjoy it which is great:-) I love the new haircut...my friend got one like that recently and I love it on her! I don't have hair that would ever even consider doing something like that so it's not for ME but it sure is for YOU! It looks great:-)
Hugs
Post a Comment