we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Monday is it?

it sure doesn't feel like it! I guess because most companies are closed for the holiday today…but we’re here. ;) which is fine! It’s been a fairly fun day I must say. No, that is not sarcasm in my words.

I ended up going to a friend’s house for lunch today – myself and two girlies from work. It was a lot of fun because she just got a new puppy! Her name is Roxy and she’s a boxer. My friend already has a BIG dog (a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Rhody) and the two are SO SO SO cute! The puppy lets you hold her & she just has the *sad* puppy eyes, which are too hard to resist! I had one of my friends take a picture of me holding her.


Tonight I do not have school so I have all intentions of putting a 2nd coat of paint on that pool bathroom & finishing it! It’s supposed to rain, but it’s pretty sunny out, so hopefully it will subside until my paint project is complete. I get to see Haylee too – I will be picking her up after work, she’s at Grammy’s house. I called her this morning and she was SO cute she told me she misses me. ;) Aww! Made my day!

I hope you all have a GREAT week!

2 comments:

Brandy's Adventure said...

Glad you get to spend some time with Haylee. Sorry she isn't feeling good, Tyler has something going on too. He was up all night last night coughing...poor guy.
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Did you go see Def, Maybe? I want to see that so badly. Maybe I will get some girls together to go and see it. First, I have to find someone to take my FOUR children....ha ha!
Have a good week too!!
Brandy

Elizabeth said...

Glad you had a good monday! I almost have the pillow done! It is cute!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers