we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

back from school & good news!


i'm back from class and just hopped on here to say a few good and positive words. :)

first of all - i got my grades back from my first three projects! i received a 9.5, 10 & 10 (so an A and two A+'s!). i am SO happy about that! he told me to keep up the good work! :)) yay!

i started printing my 4th project tonight & i am VERY happy with what i'm seeing, LOL. we had to do 2 different landscape prints. i did this one & then one of an action photo - water coming out of my waterfall in the pool. :) i haven't printed the waterfall, that will be next week on Wed (no class on Mon!). what do you think of this pic? it looks a little sepia in this photo to me, but it looks b/w in real life?! weird! maybe it's because i didn't turn on my flash (this is a picture of my picture so it may look a little distorted from the truth). i just wanted you to see an idea of what i am doing. it is SO much fun. i'm discovering too that i DO like pictures of nature! ha ha!! i really do!

anyway - that thing i asked prayer about i think is resolved now. it just seemed like i had a bad day. work was fine, everything was fine just i felt a little glum. ever felt that way? oh well...i need to finish off a few things before i head off to bed!

thanks for thinking of me :)
love
melissa

2 comments:

Brandy's Adventure said...

Glad to hear your "tone" is a lot happier tonight! We all have our rough days (I have lots ahead of me!)
I am learning that I love pictures of nature through YOU! I always have loved nature, but I really love your pictures you are shooting! That is awesome. I can't wait to see the one of the water because I know that one will be awesome!! You are very talented!!
OK. I guess I should get these kids off to school. They think cause I am on the computer that they can just run around here and not get ready...
Have a wonderful day today!!!
Brandy

Anonymous said...

Melissa, Glad to hear God has lifted your spirit and you are feeling better. I know I go through alot of bad days but I know God is there for me He will never leave me nor forsake me and that helps me through troubled times. A verse to memorize and recall when we face hardships or tasks that seem impossibe (one of my favorite verses ) Philippians 4:13 I can do all things "through Christ who strengthens me. I will continue to pray for you. Also I wanted you know I love your pictures they are great!!!!!!!!Looking foward to seeing the water pic and the pic of Haylee I know they will be great you are very talented. Keep up the good work and congratulations on the grades. Have a great weekend Love Jackie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers