i also went to photo lab to do some photograms & they came out cute! i will probably post pictures of them later {maybe}. i will get my actual print from my tree done on Monday night's lab. i don't know when i'll be able to show you the pics of those, but hopefully soon. i think when i do a digital class it will be easier for me to share. ;)
well i'm going to go check on the girls...we've already picked out a movie from Hollywood Video, ordered & ate pizza, decorated the brownies & ate them with vanilla bean ice cream {yummmm!}. now the girls are playing in the fortress tim built for them. ;) they are having fun. this is the very 1st time haylee's had someone sleep over too! this is a whole new experience. :) hopefully lilly will make it through the night, she seems to be having a lot of fun! tomorrow EARLY - we're off to see Hannah Montana in 3D!
okie dokie, hope you are ALL havin' a fun weekend!! i know i am!






3 comments:
Ohhh Love the cut! Looks soo cute on you! I can't wait to see the back, you should make timmy take a pic of it ;)
Awwwww! Haylee's lst sleepover! Makes you want to be a little girl again and the magic of growing up! What a fun night they have had and a BIG MORNING for them!
I can't really tell what your hair looks like. I want to see it so bad! Your hair blends in with the background so it is really hard to see the sides and I want to see the back too! I have seen though hairstyles like this and I love them! It is really in style! Maybe Tim can take some more pictures from the side or back for you against a lighter background.
You would look pretty no matter what hairstyle you have though!
Hope your tree pictures turn out awesome and you are happy with them.
Have fun tomorrow.
Mrs. J
"A line" cuts are really cute! And really in right now! Yes you will have to make Tim take a picture from the back! That's so exciting for Haylee to have her first sleep over!!! I know that the girls will have so much fun!
Have a great day at super bowl!
Love,Liz
Post a Comment