we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

i'm here

I’m sorry I haven’t said anything new in a few days! Life has been busy and a little chaotic lately. There are a few out of the ordinary CRAZY things going on & I would just like to request prayer for them. It’s nothing life threatening but still requires attention. I’d rather not go into great detail on here, sorry. The important thing is you pray for this situation and I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

I am excited about class tonight. I am printing my 4th project. It’s two 8x10’s and I developed the film on Monday and it looks good so far. I just hope it PRINTS well. I’m super excited about the 5th project which is a portrait. I have a great idea of a portrait I want to take of Haylee, weather permitting (and child permitting, LOL). I’ll keep it hush until it’s grand debut. ;)

Thanks for those sending emails & thanks for thinking of me!
I don’t post when I’m feeling down in the dumps because I love saying inspiring things…but I guess it’s good to know that I DO “have my days”. Well, I am only human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love you!
You can count on my prayers always!
Mrs. J

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers