it's friday! it's friday! it's friday! hurray! :)
today's been great actually. i'm looking forward to a nice night at home with my family too. tomorrow we are going to take Miley to the vet for her 5 shots (wow! ow!) and then straight over to the groomer's for her hair cut. i'm really excited about that because she will actually LOOK like a miniature schnauzer now. after that we're all going to the beach/jetty so that i can take some pictures. i hope i get some GREAT ones! i hope the weather is nice to us. i think we'll take Miley too, depending on her disposition after getting poked five times and whacking off all of her hair. she might not be in the mood. ;)
i got to order food for a meeting today & pick it up...which means for ME - free lunch! they always tell me to order whatever i want too, so of course i do. that's two free lunches in a row! yay (yesterday was a co-workers bday so we took her out on the company's bill, hee hee)! lucky me! i split a panini with one of my good buddies, Lisa. :) then Lisa and i went to my college to pick up my schoolbook, but they closed down the bookstore until Monday due to the building's roof falling off. it looked fine to me, but there was a sign that the wind was blowing off the roof shingles & they were repairing or something RANDOM. this kind of stuff always happens to me, so i wasn't too surprised. oh well! guess i'll just get the book on the 1st day of school (Mon). i'm sure it's going to be a MAD house. we drove around & i found the building my classes will be in, which was nice. :) yay! i'm a student! :) i can't wait to start taking photographs and developing them in a dark room - i just know i'm goint to LOVE it. i love photography!!!!!! (as if you didn't know...and YOU only see half of what i take, LOL)
when we get home i'm hoping to finish working on that pesky duvet stain of Haylee's. then i'm going to wash some clothes. then make dinner & maybe even play a little guitar hero. i get so addicted to it and once i start it takes me a few hours to get off of it! i'm nuts! :))
yay it's the weekend! be safe everyone!
love,
mel♥




1 comment:
Monday is the big day!!!!! I am SOOOO proud of you and SOOOO excited for you! I can't wait to see the pics you take this weekend! I love photography too. Don't know how to take pictures, but love to see others photography. So you will develop your own pictures??
And YEAH about the free lunches! I wish I had an appetite. I am sure it will return! LOL!
Sounds like a busy, but fun weekend planned, but I know you will be thinking of Monday all weekend and starting your classes.
I am praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know alot of will be for you on Monday!
Mrs. J
Post a Comment