well i had class tonight & it was AWESOME! we learned how to develop negatives!! mine actually came out BLANK though. :'( i guess i didn't "advance" my film in my camera & it didn't take, i was SO embarrassed! BUT another girl did the same thing, so i didn't feel AS bad. now i have to reshoot my film...i wasted $6 for that roll of film. oh well, i guess ya live & learn!
thankfully i brought my camera to school so my teacher showed me {he actually did it FOR me} how to load a roll of film into the camera. you laugh, but it's not as easy as it sounds people! :) really, it's not. developing isn't either! but it's a learning process and it might be expensive, but it's fun. ;)
so sometime between NOW {Mon} and Wed i have to take 36 exposures of my tree. it's been POURING RAIN all week too & i HAVE to take pictures outside. so i am praying for the rain to subside for me!! PLEASE LORD! i am thinking of going home either tomorrow or Wed afternoon for lunch {i'll be at work, but it's a short distance to my house} to take my pics. i'm kind of bummed, but on the other hand i'm kind of glad i made a mistake so early on. ;)
thought i'd let you all know in case you're wondering! :) it's just ditzy me!!
hope you all are having a GOOD week so far. i have pics of yesterday at Noah's bday party, it was SO MUCH FUN. even for the adults! i climbed the rope & slid down the big slides & got in on all the action. i love stuff like that.
okie dokie, gotta get going. :) love -- mel




4 comments:
Oh man:-( I am so sorry about your film...but at least now you know and it's just going to be better from here..RIGHT!? I know you can do it and be the best that there is! Good luck with this new roll:-) As for meeting Brandy...I am SO jealous! I hope we can get together someday too!
Love Ya!
Mindy
Yeah at least you got the mistake taken care of early on! I know that if it were me I would've definiately felt better that someone else did the same thing too! ;) Good luck...I will say a prayer that the rain stops long enough for you to get the project done!
Love, Liz
Well, like you said, it is alot harder to do all of this than we know! We are just excited to hear all about your journey through your blogging and we are here to support you! Cheering you on to fulfill your dreams! YOU CAN DO IT and ohhhhhhh, I hope the rain stops so you can get your roll of 36 pictures! Your class sounds so interesting and I can hear your excitement through your post. I am so happy you stepped out by faith and are doing this Melissa! I am SOOOO proud of you!
p.s. Are you feeling better? Is your sinus infection all gone? I bet the rain is not helping that!
Hugs,
Mrs. J
What a bummer on the film. I guess that is what learning is all about though right? Maybe this roll of your tree will be even better than what you had.
Post a Comment