we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

nerves!

ok so i start school TOMORROW (Monday) and i'm a BIT nervous. :) i have a nervous problem, i will probably not be the most friendly person tomorrow just waiting for 7pm to arrive so i can "get it over with". i think it's just the fear of the unknown.

i am EXCITED to take this class, but now i'm thinking, i've never taken pictures with a 35mm SLR camera - EVER. so now i'm freaking out a LITTLE. i'm sure it's not rocket science, but at the same time i'm worried. but i just know God has put this class in front of me for a reason. :) i just know it. so i'm going out on a limb a little and reachin' out into the unknown with God on my side. :)

please pray for me tomorrow at around 7pm! i am going to TRY to go at lunch time to get my school book, i hope i can get it. that is another thing i'm worried about, getting my book. i want to have it on the 1st day of school for sure!! but i'm sure i won't even use it. Tim doesn't think i'll have class for the full night on the 1st night, but i don't know. i'm also worried about being on time. i'm ALWAYS early, but the class starts at 7pm. so i get off work at 5pm, i'm usually picking Haylee up by 5:40pm and home by 5:45pm. and Tim gets home around 6-6:30pm....and school is about 15-20 mins away....so that's cutting it close. i hope he can get home more like 6-6:15 to give me SOME peace of mind. see this is how my mind will run all night/day long!!! LOL! silly little things!

thank you in advanced for your prayers...they are GREATLY appreciated. :) it's been awhile since i've been to school {and i've never been to school AND worked AND had to take care of family at the same time!}.

i can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me....Philippians 4:13

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok...please try not to worry so much about this sis! Look at it this way...this is going to be a FUN thing for you to do! Isn't the whole point of this class to show you how to use the camera and take all kinds of pictures...you don't need to go in there knowing how to do it all or else what would be the point of going?! You will have a lot of fun and make some great friends! I seriously doubt that you will have a full night the first night either..but even if you do I'm sure it will still be fun! And I am the exact same way you are about being on time...honestly I have panic attacks if I am late...not good but I do! Like the other night I thought we were going to be late to the movie and I was panicing b/c we couldn't find a parking spot right away...thank goodness Al is used to it by now! I will pray that Tim gets home on time for you to make it with time to spare! Take a deep breath and sit back and learn some fun stuff!
I'll be praying for you!
Love,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

God does not give us TALENTS and gifts and DREAMS and not give us the ability to fulfill them. This is your talent and your dream and He has already proved that through circumstances leading up to this very night on Monday! Know that He has already gone before you and PREPARED the way.

You and Mindy could be twins I swear! This is JUST how she is!!!

Know that we will all be stalking your blog tomorrow night to hear all about your lst night at school.

I know you will enjoy the challenge and the learning and moving towards your dreams!

Cheering you on and of course, know that prayers will be going up for you not just at 7:00 but all day for you!

LOVE and BIG BIG HUGS!
Mrs. J

Mindy said...

Hang in there....you know this was me LAST week at this time. I was a wreck but once it's over you will be OK. I was so worried about all the details too and was freaking out. I can't wait to hear how it went, I know you will love it, so have a GREAT time and try to relax, even though I know that it's now possible
Hugs

Monique said...

Good luck tonight! I bet you are going to love it and just think there has to be other newbie's in there too. Have fun with it! I am looking forward to hearing how it all goes.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers