i've been bloggin' all about the GOOD things that have been going on & then a day like today happens. i can only say i KNOW it is because "someone" is trying to get my down. but it's not gonna work!! LOL!
well this morning started off pretty normal ~ although i must say it probably started last night. i picked up Haylee from school last night and without holding my hand she RAN through the parking lot (her little friend was with her, but her friend stopped at the sidewalk and Haylee kept running). my heart stopped beating at that VERY moment i promise you. all i could visualize was my BABY getting hit by a CAR pulling into the parking lot. i started yelling at her in the parking lot and then i started crying! wow, God had his hands on her because usually cars fly into that parking lot. she got lectured the whole way home. ;) how scary!!
ok and then this afternoon, after lunch i had the WORST abdominal cramps (maybe a little too much info, but it's MY blog...LOL). i mean, i get them a lot but they were horrid today. almost brought me to tears and it hasn't stopped since and it's almost 9pm. i have taken some Imodum AD and my friend gave me these green pills that were supposed to help me and then i took 2 "Gas-X" when i got home. i almost wonder if i am allergic to lactose or something i've been eating. whatever it is, it's NOT agreeing with me and i'm going to have to eliminate some foods from my diet. so i've been dealing with THAT today (and tonight).
then i was putting Haylee to bed tonight and she had just cleaned up her VERY messy room - i noticed a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hot pink MARKER STAIN on her brand new Roxy duvet! i lost it. i just started crying uncontrollably and i was beyond words mad. she started crying and i usually don't cry in front of her like that. i had just had a bad day and everything was agravating me. poor girl. but she got a mouthful from both Tim and I. she is in BIIIIIG trouble. she didn't color on it, she left the UNLIDDED MARKER on her BED! i paid almost $100 for that duvet. i am still beyond angry at the situation. Haylee knows it too. She has money she has been saving & Tim & I are thinking of taking it out of there to buy her a new one. I know she has about $200 saved up. Ugh. it's just SO frustrating. Satan is really trying to pull one over on me today.
OH but that's not all....
as i was walking downstairs tonight to meet Tim in the living room, guess who FALLS down the stairs??? THAT WOULD BE ME. :( you guessed it. i cried! my bum hurts and my foot hurts and i'm pretty sure i'll have a big bruise in a few different spots by the morning. :( wah!
when it rains it POURS.
i am going to go read my book here in a minute and relax. hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.




4 comments:
I am sorry Melissa. What a horrible day for you. I hope you are feeling better and not too brusied. I always try to tell myself that it is just one day and the next will be better. Hang in there!
Sorry to hear you had such a bad day hang in there it will get better. Praying you are not to sore or bruised up to bad. I have a book on how to get out all kinds of stains By the Qween of clean I Will look in it for you on how to work on the stain. I will let Elizabeth know and she can call you. I don't have your number. It really is a good book. Hang in there Love you, Jackie
Oh my poor baby girl!! Sorry for such a bummer day. I pray that you have a much much better day tomorrow. And that you aren't too sore!
Wow I guess my day wasn't so bad after all!!! LOL
Hope things are looking better.
Love ya,
Mom
Well....well...well, take a deep breath and try to let it all go! I know it's hard when one thing after the other happens but we all have those days and we all make it through...you will too...I will say a prayer for you!
About the duvet cover...I know you paid a lot for it but she is only 5after all...we all make mistakes...there are plenty of things that you can use to get that stain out...no need to buy a new one...what if you do buy a new on and something else gets on it?! Let me talk to Jackie...as she said she has a book that tells you what will clean what...it will be ok! I promise!!! At least YOUR husband doesn't wear his nice clothes and then goes out and works on vehicles in them...I am ALWAYS removing stains from his clothes!
Anyhow...this too shall pass!
Hopefully today was better for you!
Love, Liz
Post a Comment