Let me explain. A few weeks ago, the weekend before Christmas to be exact. My WONDERFUL sister-in-law Kathy brought over a cheeseball. At the time I had been eating all of the other pre-dinner snacks so I wasn't that hungry, but I attempted the cheeseball (sometimes they could go either way you know) - I couldn't stop eating!!
Then I thought about it throughout the week & text messaged her to please bring it again for Christmas dinner. ;) And SHE DID. From that day on my life has not been the same!!! Thank GOODNESS there was A LOT of the cheeseball left over after everyone left for Christmas dinner. I think it's because we had SO MUCH food (we really did! almost a full ham left over!). So I started snacking on it here & there that night. In between Guitar Hero plays, in between bites of apple pie, and the more I ate it the more I grew addicted!!
It is 4 days AFTER Christmas and I am still snacking on this cheeseball (is that gross? well, it still tastes WONDERFUL!!!!). :) But I think tonight is the night we have to say goodbye and throw out the rest of this delectable cheeseball. Kathy....it is so good! I think it's my new favorite food. :) When I fill out those silly surveys and it asks me what my fav food is, I'm going to HAVE to say this darn cheeseball! :)
I even took a picture of it....there was only a few bites here & there & I almost ate it ALL GONE:

Can I please have the recipe? :) I wonder if it'll fit into my new "diet" I'm going to start for the New Year. Hee hee hee!!
Ok enough about the cheeseball...here's a cute pic of my sweet little girl! Tonight we made homemade (with premade crust, does that count?) pizza & you can see remnants on her cute little face! Oh yes and she did her OWN hair (did you notice?) and those are her NEW Valentine's pj's that she bought with a few other toys with money & gift cards that Grandma Tullock & Grandma Barbara sent her! Thanks Mom & Gma!! (she also bought a High School Musical Cheerleader outfit & some other cool little toys!!)
Ok enough about the cheeseball...here's a cute pic of my sweet little girl! Tonight we made homemade (with premade crust, does that count?) pizza & you can see remnants on her cute little face! Oh yes and she did her OWN hair (did you notice?) and those are her NEW Valentine's pj's that she bought with a few other toys with money & gift cards that Grandma Tullock & Grandma Barbara sent her! Thanks Mom & Gma!! (she also bought a High School Musical Cheerleader outfit & some other cool little toys!!)

Thanks for listening to me BLAB...and yes, I was ONLY KIDDING about the cheeseball (seriously though Kathy....can I have the recipe?) ;)
Love ~ Mel
PS...oh YA....have to call out my AUNT T! She gave me a call today because my cousin Nate is playing in the Disneyland parade today at Disneyland (she was wondering if I was there today, but unfortunately I'm blocked out until the New Year because we have the less expensive annual passes) - he's also playing at the Crystal Cathederal tomorrow and the Rose Parade for New Years!!! How awesome is that! :) He must ROCK in the band. Go Nate!!! Wish I could stop by & see ya. Have fun!!
Love ~ Mel
PS...oh YA....have to call out my AUNT T! She gave me a call today because my cousin Nate is playing in the Disneyland parade today at Disneyland (she was wondering if I was there today, but unfortunately I'm blocked out until the New Year because we have the less expensive annual passes) - he's also playing at the Crystal Cathederal tomorrow and the Rose Parade for New Years!!! How awesome is that! :) He must ROCK in the band. Go Nate!!! Wish I could stop by & see ya. Have fun!!




2 comments:
Ok...wow...YOU are a cheeseball!!!! That is too funny! I don't usually like the store bought cheeseballs...but if Kathy make it I know it is good! I want the recipe too!
Have a happy new year!
Love, Liz
I think Kathy needs to give the cheeseball recipe to EVERYONE as a store bought cheeseball will no longer do!!!!! ;o) Come on Kathy where's the recipe???? Mel has made me very hungry for it.....
Have a Happy New Year Mel.
Love bunches,
Aunt Teresa
Post a Comment