we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Is it pretty?

i decided to go ahead & go with a new LOOK since i did one for Haylee's page. :) i cannot keep anything the same for too long - must be the artsy side of me! i hope you like it. the only problem with changing is i lose all my links & pictures so i have to go dig for them - so i may be adding things here & there within the week.

today was a great day! it was Monday, but still turned out decent. Wow! we got a new receptionist at work & she is really nice. it was fun getting to know her & to teach her a few things today. tomorrow i am scheduled to go out to lunch with her, so that will be fun! especially since my two other friends, Steph & Lisa are going also! :) i love my job. i love pretty much everyone there too.

after work i helped video tape for our Christmas video & i was in it just a LITTLE bit, which is FINE by me! i am very camera shy when it comes to talking. a pretty face i CAN be, but opening my mouth...not so much. ;) Tim and Haylee had dinner together while i was doing that & they went Christmas shopping & bought my presents! i am so excited to see what i'm getting. :) Tim told me NOT to ask Haylee because she'd probably spill the beans, LOL! and she would...she's a talker!

hopefully tomorrow is a great day also. i'm excited to go out to lunch! i think i'll get off of here and start my book tonight. :) and then we'll watch some of our shows - we've been taping them & we watch them different days.

have a good night, let me know how you like my new background!
love,
mel

3 comments:

Kat_D said...

The new layout is cool. I like it. I totally feel your pain with all the links and that stuff. I finally made a copy of all my extras and keep it on the desktop so when I decide to change everything it won't be such a pain.

Did your work really schedule you to go to lunch with the new girl??? I guess that just sounds funny in my head.... That's cool though, I'm glad she's nice.

ttyl

Anonymous said...

Yes, I LOVE your new layout! It looks very nice! Very elegant looking if that is the right word?

Tim is VERY BRAVE to get your present with Haylee being with him. I can tell you no way would Alec every be able to keep that quiet! LOL! It sounds like Tim is pretty good with giving you great things so I can't wait to hear what you get!!!!!

Hope you had a nice lunch with the new receptionist! Sounds like a cool video too! I am so happy you like your job Melissa. Not everyone can say that, that's for sure!

Just think a little over 2 months ago you were wondering how your new job would be, and then Haylee starting kindergarten at her old school, and now you have started your job and LOVE IT, and you moved and love your new place and Haylee has started a new school after moving and LOVES IT! What alot of changes and the outcome has been POSITIVE and wonderful for all of them!!! God is so good!

On another note, have you been checking Ashley's blog like crazy. I have. I just so bad want to know they are ok. Tomorrow Trish and Ashley will head back to Omaha. I really pray someone can help her drive back because you just know she has to be so tired from trying to get so much in, in the little time she had at home. I am sure rest was not one of them! Hopefully she will update soon or before she heads back tomorrow. I pray they had just the best of wonderful times while she was home!

Mrs. J

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say that I am SOOOOOOO excited you are reading that book by Joyce Meyers! I just know the Lord is going to show you so many mighty things through it! Share them along the way if you want to....heheheehe~

I love your prayer requests at the side too! I always look at those! It is a reminder to pray for those people or things or situations.

LOVE YOU!!!
Mrs. J

(hey send me that thing that Tim had sent you)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers