we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

A little Saturday morning bloggin'

I woke up this morning at 7am to a whining puppy who sounded like she needed to be relieved. :) So I got up and let her out and she went right away and wanted back in (too cold for her!). She is such a playful ball of ENERGY this dog! Sometimes I am not in the mood to play with her, but Haylee pretty much always is. If ONLY I had that much energy. That would great wonderful! :)

I am pretty proud of Miley this morning as she has been scratching at the backdoor when she wants to go outside. She doesn't always go, but she likes to run out there in her little blocked off area and play. She does that to go poop too! Yay!

This morning is pretty much going to be a cleaning day for me. I really wanted to pass out the presents at the church today, but I'm really NOT feeling good and I would rather stay indoors as it's supposed to be cold out today. I really need to clean the house and do the loads and loads of laundry I have piled up throughout the weeks (I got behind). We are also having some friends and family over tonight to have pizza & play guitar hero 3 & just socialize. We haven't seen some of the friends in awhile (at least I haven't). It should be fun, just hope I'm feeling better by tonight! That is why I should probably stay indoors. I feel bad, I wanted to pass out those gifts....but I know God knows my heart.

Haylee has now joined us in her red Christmas footed pj's & her & Miley played some, now she is coloring her color book that Santa gave her at her Santa visit. We just started "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" too. :) All that is missing is my steaming cup of coffee!! I might make some, sometimes on Saturday mornings Tim gets up & goes to get us some coffee from Starbucks.

Haylee is asking me a lot of questions about the North Pole and Santa Claus. :) I think it is so magical for kids & she is so fascinated by all of it. I really pray to keep this magic going for awhile! I know that a lot of times other kids ruin it for our children, but I pray Haylee keeps believing for years to come! And one day when she doesn't believe, I will try to make her understand that Santa is real, he is the idea of giving to others. Moreso than Santa, she KNOWS that Christmas is JESUS' birthday & she told me last night she wants to give him a HUGE hug and a KISS on his birthday. We will most likely make Jesus a birthday cake. We've done that before. Well we know that without CHRIST there would be no CHRISTmas! :)

Oh I am so excited - at work yesterday I completed most of the editing for our Christmas video. It was SUCH a slow day, good for me, I spent ALL DAY on it. I showed the rest of the gang and they loved it. They said they would like to buy me lunch one day just for doing it all. Yipee! I am just excited that I got it all done! Yes!! Now I don't have to worry about it this weekend. ;)

Ok I think I'm going to get off of here & make some HOT coffee, man it sounds soooooo good. I love my coffee. I tried to give it up, but I couldn't, I'm addicted. :) Going to go snuggle my snuggle bug too (aka, Haylee is my Bug, always has been!). Love to all....finally.....it's feeling a LOT like Christmas. God bless you today!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers