we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Lots of HOUSE pics!

Sorry I didn't post them sooner...and they MAY be out of order a little because I upload via photobucket and sometimes it gets backward, but YOU get the POINT. :o)

Tell me what you think!! We are SOOOOOOOOO majorly excited to move into this new house. Just a note, the front window is in the process of being fixed. Everything else is perfect. We love it. We're going to start moving a few things into the garage hopefully tomorrow night!

This is the casual living room w/fireplace




This is the front foyer/staircase (side note...Haylee has the GOOFIEST look in this pic! She was SO tired she fell asleep both there and back last night. You can see her MC Haylee pants in this pic...for an explanation go read HER blog)


I'm standing in the doorway of the formal living room taking a pic of the kitchen that leads into the casual living area


Haylee's bathroom


Tim & Mel's walk in closet (ya this pic does it NO justice, it's big)


Tim & Mel's master bathroom




Tim & Mel's master bedroom (the 4th room is attached b/c they took the doorway off...this will be the sewing/exercise room)


This is Haylee's bedroom - going to be challenging fitting all of her STUFF in this one since her room now is twice it's size. Oh well, she has too much STUFF anyway. :o)


Guest room (once we buy a bed for it, ha ha ha!)


Here is the staircase again


The formal living room/dining room




Kitchen from a different angle


The pool (couldn't get it all in the pic from that doorway, but there is a jacuzzi off to the left of this pic and off to the right is greenery and a built in BBQ and some land for Haylee to play on.) - dont worry there is a soft fence so Haylee can't wander near the pool alone. She tried too and couldn't get out. ;o)


Front of the house :o) (the front walkway is cute too, I will get a pic of it next time!)

Thankfully we have a pool guy and a gardener!
We feel so blessed!!
Thanks for lookin', leave us a comment to let us know what you think. :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel,

What a PRETTY house. You must be so excited to be finally moving in. It looks really big. I love the pool. Haylee will be able to go swimming all the time now. I think she looks a lot like Liz in that picture that you said she had a silly look on her face. Oh, and as for her having too much stuff to fit in her bedroom......you can always use that extra bedroom as a playroom for her things. HEE HEE
I'm SO happy for you and your family.

Hugs to all...

Aunt T.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Melissa! I am ready to come to CA and VISIT YOU GUYS!!!! You are one blessed family! You must be just estatic moving into that place! I am in love with the kitchen. LOVE IT and the fireplace I would just give anything to have. Oh what fun and all new beginnings. I am just so happy for you guys. God is so faithful and good and gives us the most perfect gifts. This is a BIG ONE!!!! As far as Haylee's school, I am praying. I just know the Lord will give you direction and peace in making that decision. It sure is a hard one to make. I know you want the best for Haylee and it is breaking your heart in trying to decide the right thing to do.
I am waiting to send the package to Haylee until you move so let me know when I can send it.
Keep packing and have fun in the process!
Haylee looks so excited in the pictures. And her OWN BATHROOM! Is that your own private pool??????
I swear, Mindy and me are going to fly out. There has to be some good deals! Just for a mini weekend. When I saw you had a spare bedroom, I thought! That's it....I am going to visit! LOL~ I have quite a few months ahead of me before that can happen though:(
Mrs. Jones

Melissa De Mers said...

Mrs Jones ~ you and Mindy can COME ON OUT ANYTIME!!!! :o)

Yes, we have a guest bedroom for you to stay in! I'll have to get a bed first...would hate for you to sleep on the floor. ;o) Just kidding! (I'd give up my own bed before I did that!)

That is our own pool, in our backyard! I'm soooooo excited!!

Melissa

Elizabeth said...

Well I wish I would've waited to come visit until you got this house!!! I don't think I even got in the water in California...except I did put my feet in the ocean once...anyhow...I guess I'll just have to come again sometime! Well it is a really nice looking house guys! Congratualtions!
Love, Liz

Anonymous said...

The house looks awesome and huge! Wooohooo on having your own pool...I want one so bad. :-) Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see it again after you get all your stuff moved in and get it decorated the way you want it. I just wish I could see it in person (and you, Tim, and Haylee too of course). ;-) About Haylee's school, I don't really know what to tell you, but I know you all will make the best decision.

Brenda said...

How beautiful!!!! You are going to have so much fun decorating. I am so excited for you.


Brenda

Monique said...

What a wonderful looking house. You guys are so blessed! It looks great!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers