we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

Busy weekend!

Wow, it's going to fly by, I just know it! Don't they always??

Haylee has her very 1st soccer game tomorrow! I will have to put new batteries in my camera. Maybe I'll get a good video clip. I hope she does something besides just stand there (like she did yesterday at soccer practice, HA HA HA!). We have some friends and family going to watch her 1st game too. How special!

Then we have grocery shopping. Blech. But it needs to get done. Laundry too (wow did you see the MOUNTAIN of clothes on my bedroom floor Liz?? All the way from Idaho? I bet you can if you look hard enough!).

Sunday I REALLY want to go to church...might be just me and Haylee. I don't know if Eric will get up in time. LOL! Then maybe we can just hang out and have a relaxed day. Actually don't have much going on, except it's the last full day Eric is here - so maybe we'll go to the beach or something.

The weather has been outrageously GORGEOUS (bet you thought I was going to say hot). Crazy, one day is was 100 degrees and the next it was 70 all day!!! It's been in the upper 70's for the past week now and I'm lovin' it. Oh yeah. It's feeling like FALL - finally. Hopefully it stays this way. I wish it would rain. Anyone up to a raindance? :o)

Hmmmm....tonight Eric, Tim and I are going out just us. Haylee is staying home and one of Michelle's (Tim youngest sis that is currently in BOOT CAMP right now, LOL) friends is coming over to watch Haylee. She is a responsible girl and seems really sweet. I know her and Haylee will have fun. If you've ever been to my house, you KNOW that Haylee will keep her busy. She steals ALL of our friends and sweet talks them into going into her toy filled bedroom and somehow they feel obligated to play with her because secretly they have always wanted to play Barbies and Littlest Petshops with a 5 year old all day long. ;o) She's hilarious. She's seriously done that numerous times though! She is a hoot.

Later gator until tomorrow...with lotsa pics on the Haylee side!
<heart>
Mel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope too that Haylee's game tomorrow will be great! Can't wait to see the pics. Whew.....you keep busy don't you!

I just had to share something Melissa! I get this cookbook in the mail FREE 4 times a year and just got the fall one today! I LOVE the recipies because they are just delicious and SOOOO easy to fix!!!!! you will love the recipies, I just know it! I thought of you when I got mine today! Here is how you sign up for it TOTALLY FREE and the cookbook is sooooooo nice. You won't believe it was free and you will get new ones every season!

www.kraftfoods.com/share

Love,
Mrs. Jones

Melissa De Mers said...

Hi Mrs. Jones,

I also get that Kraft foods magazine! I love it!!! I signed up for that a couple of years ago and I have 8 or so magazines and I still cook from the first ones that I've received.

I'm thinking of making a binder for all of the recipes that I really LOVE and some I'd like to try out of all the magazines I receive. :o) Thank you for sharing.

Love
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I love the idea about the binder! Hmmmm.....now there's a project to keep me busy when I am on "house arrest" during treatments. I love projects, and that is a great one because I have so many of those books too and I have just my favorites too and still some I want to try. They are really neat aren't they! Such easy recipies too!
Mrs. Jones

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers