we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

kuh-pa-cid

so last night was fun! for those of you who don't know, Tim has created a web-based business {it's been up and running for months now}. a few weeks ago he submitted his idea to an ABC reality show called Shark Tank. they called him back last week and he did a phone interview. he was asked to fill out a package and send in a video explaining his business. pretty much it's venture capitalist who grill you and see if they want to invest in your company/idea (the show, in a nutshell). anyway...last night Tim's brother Mark came over and i was the camera (wo)man. we spend HOURS in the "studio" that i created with my photo lighting and did take after take.


it was fun! i feel in my heart that this business is going to go far. he has always wanted to be an entrepeneur and he's really heading in the right direction with this - going web based. it's bound to work! even if he doesn't get picked or go through...it is still going to happen {it IS happening}. but i am so proud of him. this could mean SO many things for us. so pray...and we'll see what happens!


i have so many things on my mind lately...work, photo, Haylee, summer, Hawaii, Tim, our future {which entails a lot in itself}...i just want everything to be perfect right now. it's not bad right now, but i guess i just thought of myself acheiving a little bit more by the time i am 30 {which will be THIS year...in November...} and i guess it's bittersweet and sad to me? i don't know...lol. i think i'm going to make a list of goals (long and short term) that i would like to acheive. and then cross them off as i accomplish them!

my first goal is to get into shape. i'm not fat. i'm just not in shape. :) and if we're going to Hawaii this year {if all goes as planned} then i want to look nice. so i am going to start doing 5K's. then maybe 10K's. by next year or after - i would like to do a marathon! yup, Eric inspired me. :)

i also want to build my photography business. i want to do this full time. no more office job {which, don't get me wrong, is fine and i am not complaining because i know so many are out of work right now - but it's disheartening doing something you don't relate well with everyday}. i guess i have a little entrepenuer within myself screaming to get out! ha ha ha!

i'll close with this. i LOVE lincoln brewster's song "Today is the Day"...i sing it everyday on my way to work - i love relating to the lyrics in this song. love it!

I`m casting my cares aside
I`m leaving my past behind
I`m setting my heart and mind on You Jesus
I`m reaching my hand to Yours
Believing there`s so much more
Knowing that all You have in store for me is good
Is good

Chorus:
Today is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
Today is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
And I won`t worry about tomorrow
I`m trusting in what You say
Today is the day
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Today is the day
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh

I putting my fears aside
I`m leaving my doubts behind
I`m giving my hopes and dreams to You
Jesus
I`m reaching my hands to Yours
Believing there`s so much more
Knowing that all You have in store for me is good
Is good

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers