we are for eachother: then laugh, leaning back in my arms for life's not a paragraph. --ee cummings

way to catch up!

Yes so I haven't been the world's BEST blogger. :) I don't know what else to say except I sometimes like to journal and sometimes I would rather not even be NEAR another computer. LOL. This week has really just been nothing short of crazy. On so many levels. I will not take you there. It's ok, it's safer that way. ;)

First of all....school...it's almost over {on Mon!}. Which, I find hard to believe, remember when I blogged about it beginning? Wow! So last night (after a painful long horrible day we won't replay in our minds because it was just bad) I had my final critique! On my five final 'visions'. It was great. I had such awesome feedback and I just know in my heart photography IS what I want to do now. I think I have an eye for certain things and aspects that others just don't see, I can see those things. I am just excited about it all. What do I want more than ANYTHING these days???....a DSLR camera. They can get expensive. I am going to do my research and figure out which one I really really want. I want to take some DSLR classes this fall, so hopefully I will get it before then. ;) Otherwise, I will take more film classes this fall, but I feel like I would like to do digital more.

Here's my final project:

I was/am really excited and I am pretty sure I got an "A" in this class. ;) I still have my final WRITTEN exam to take on Monday. Then...game over. Yay! I liked it but I'm happy to take a break. ;)

Today for lunch I went to Haylee's school, the kinders had a fashion show for the Moms! It was SO SO SO cute. Haylee was dressed in her princess dress up but somehow messed her hair up big time, LOL. But she was still cute and so excited for ME to be there, it just really made my heart happy. Gosh I love that kid. :)) I have pics and a few videos, I will put something together this weekend and put it up on her blog.

Ok well I'm going to go watch The Office now! Hope you have a great weekend. Love ~ Mel

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers