I don't know if anyone actually reads this ~ but I like to journal, so this is all that matters. ;o)
I just watched the craziest movie (with a horrible, non-fulfilling ending mind you) - called "Children of Men". It was so horrific to see ~ it kind of reminds me of what possibly the end of the world - or what the earth will be like after Christ calls His children up to Heaven (Tribulation - some may be Post-Trib, but I am obviously not one of those people). Just horrible. Thank GOD that He holds true to His promises. What if He didn't? Wouldn't life just be not worth living?
I know I emailed a lot of people about the message at my church last Sunday. Author Lee Strobel (who, unknown to me, is a member of my church - wow!) taught about Creation. There is just no way the Charles Darwin theory is accurate. No way the big bang is accurate. God created the single cell - which has 6 feet of DNA! Each strand of DNA is made up of protein. God knows the name of each protein in every single DNA strand. I don't know about you - but WOW - I stand amazed. Truly. And humbled. Don't you? You should! This is our Creator. You cannot tell me you don't believe.
There are a lot of things I don't understand that God does. A lot of things that have happened in my life personally - I know I'll never understand. Until I get to Heaven. What about the VA Tech shooting? What about our military men (and women!) who die every day overseas? Why does God do this? Why do we endure trauma, hurt, pain? I don't know, you can't tell me either. WE are not skilled to understand. What God has willed, what God has planned. I only know at HIS right hand, stands one who is my Saviour. That song brings tears to my eyes sometimes because it is so true. I don't know why I'm enduring this pain God - but I know that you are here for me. You are here for those kids & parents at VA Tech. You have a Master Plan. If we'd only stop & listen for you. I love you God!
~Melissa




No comments:
Post a Comment